BOLT Executive Board of Directors
|Chair||Scott Ducke||The Park Bank, Madison|
|Chair-Elect||Julie Redfern||Union Bank & Trust Company, Evansville|
|Vice Chair||Mike Gargaro||Coulee Bank, La Crosse|
|Past Chair||Dan Ravenscroft||Royal Bank, Mauston|
|Staff Liaison||Daryll Lund||WBA|
|Staff Liaison||Lori Kalscheuer||WBA|
BOLT Regional Board of Directors
|Group 1||Heather Beiler||Citizens State Bank of Loyal|
|Group 3||Eric Cerbins||First National Bank of Berlin|
|Group 2||Leif Christianson||Peoples State Bank, Wausau|
|Group 3||Derrick Hermann||Waldo State Bank|
|Group 4||Dan Kittleson||Oak Bank , Fitchburg|
|Group 2||Jim Lamack||Union State Bank, Kewaunee|
|Group 4||Jeffrey Niesen||Bankers' Bank, Madison|
|Group 2||Craig Philipp||River Cities Bank, Baraboo|
|Group 4||Kevin Piette||State Bank of Cross Plains|
|Group 3||Jon Reetz||Great Midwest Bank, S.S.B., Brookfield|
|Group 1||Melissa Wait||Citizens Community Federal, Altoona|
What Is BOLT?
BOLT = Building Our Leaders of Tomorrow
- BOLT's goal is to provide an environment where energized and motivated members have an opportunity for peer networking, educational growth, and leadership development.
- BOLT members expand their leadership roles in the Wisconsin financial community.
- BOLT provides a networking connection to others in the community banking industry with the same background and same work complexities.
- BOLT Active Strike Forces: Professional Development Committee, Advocacy Committee, and Connections Committee.
What's In It For Me?
- Opportunities to learn the skills needed to be a respected, contributing community banking officer able to handle increasing responsibility.
- Opportunities to become more engaged in legislative, regulatory, and public affairs advocacy.
- Access to a tremendous network of Wisconsin community bankers with a vast background of knowledge and experience who are willing to share it in a noncompetitive environment.
- Personal satisfaction in sharing the legacy of Wisconsin community banking.
Sign up for BOLT
Click here to log in and sign up for BOLT!