About ATM Access
Click here to find an ATM near you!
In 1997, the Community Bankers of Wisconsin (CBW) developed a statewide selective surcharge automated teller machine (ATM) network for Wisconsin community banks. The name of the network is "ATM Access".
Name of Networks
ATM Access - Access is an acronym for Access Cash Conveniently Eliminating Surcharges Statewide.
The ATM Access network is a service provided exclusively for the members of the Community Bankers of Wisconsin.
- Bank must install an ATM Access decal on each participating ATM.
- PULSE requires approximately a 30-day setup period once an ATM Access participation agreement has been received by CBW from the bank.
ATM Access Membership Benefits
- Offer your customers access to the largest selective-surcharge ATM Alliance in Wisconsin.
- Strengthen customer relationships and attract new customers.
- Retain the option to surcharge ATM transactions by non ATM Access cardholders.
- Increase ATM interchange fee income.
- Low membership costs to join ATM Access.
- Bank will have the rights to use the "ATM Access" logo/name in bank promotional materials.
- Enhance your bank’s competitive advantage.
For additional information please contact us or visit the website at www.atmaccess.net.